The DHA hopes to provide its members with a space to share ideas. In the spirit of this exchange, we ask that members share syllabi and other teaching materials with the group. If you would like to contribute, email Audra Jennings.
- Susan Burch's American Deaf History Syllabus
- Susan Burch's Online Disability History Syllabus
- Susan Burch's Media and Deaf History Syllabus
- Susan Burch's Disability History Syllabus
- Philip M. Ferguson's Seminar on the History of Disability and Special Education
- The Disability History Association Newsletter (Fall 2007) contains several articles on teaching as well as annotated syllabi.